Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 9 Reading Reflection

Week 9's reading reflection:
What surprised me was realizing that the market has evolved and changed throughout the years. I always thought the customers had more control, and while that does ring in accordance to the reading, I find that if the entrepreneur knows the right moves and how to grow a business, the entrepreneur will have more power.
What confused me were the five revenue models, freemium, affiliate, subscription, virtual goods and advertising, and how a company or business can benefit from one and not the other.
If I could ask the author two questions, I would ask: how has social media’s rise and presence affect advertising? How it increased the amount as well as the business?

I don’t think the author was wrong about anything. All the information seemed like it was thoroughly researched and supported. 

No comments:

Post a Comment