Sunday, February 14, 2016

Customer Interviews No. 3

For the third series, I aimed for students in the parking lot.
I had them read the business concept that I wrote, and asked them a few follow-up questions. For instance, I asked: "Do you feel like there's a need for on-campus parking?" and "Would this idea/concept help?"

   


Looking back, I think this is something that I think students really want and need. I wasn't really surprised to hear that this is something they'd like to see. It seems like any type of parking that would make the lives' of students easier would help.

1 comment:

  1. Although I am an online student, I know people who have gone to U.F. and have complained about the parking. My sister actually would ride her bike to the campus because it was so much easier than trying to park. I think this concept is an excellent one, and obviously students reacted positively to it. Would the buses drop students at various places around campus, or would there be just one general drop off spot? You can check out my interviews at: http://entreprenuerintraining.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html.

    ReplyDelete