Sunday, February 7, 2016

Weekly Reading 5

Here is week 5's reflection reading!

1.      What kind of surprised me was how many sources of innovative ideas entrepreneurs look at for ideas. For instance, “incongruities” was super interesting, because it’s defined as the gap between expectations and reality. What kind of strikes me is that a person has to be insanely creative, like, a box of thoughts doesn’t even exist to think outside of because they’re just in another world.
2.      Nothing was really confusing other than why people would think innovation is planned. Maybe it’s because I grew up in an era where the wildly successful people made it big after coming up with a wildly successful idea, but it seems like innovation is the cross between opportunity and hard work.
3.      If I had to ask the author a question, it would be: out of the principles of innovation, which one do you consider to be the most necessary one to set up for innovation? Like if they had to choose.

4.      I don’t think there was anything in particular that I disagreed with. It was very straightforward, and presented information in a very factual sense. I really like how the author actually listed things and mindsets that hinder growth as an entrepreneur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment