Saturday, April 16, 2016

Week 14 reading reflection

What I found surprising was the chicken-and-egg relationship between individual behavior and organizational strategy. In that idea, you wonder what comes first, and how the order of that affects strategic change.
What confused me was the presence of the Innovation, or I-team. I’ve never heard of one, or even seen one in a company. I mean, wouldn’t the entrepreneur have to be creative and innovative?
If I could ask the author some questions, I would ask: “What are some numbers of how many companies have I-Teams?” And, “What qualifications do I-Teams need to have? What do companies look for?”

I don’t really think there was anything I disagreed with the author on. What I really liked was how in Chapter 3, page 84, the author talks about how preparing for failure, and bouncing back from a failure, can help build a resilient and strong entrepreneur.  

No comments:

Post a Comment